TED=Technology, Entertainment, Design
Who is TEDxWaterloo?
We are a group of volunteers who are passionate about bringing the TED mission of Ideas Worth Spreading to our community. Tapping into the local hotbed of creativity, technology, education and innovation, we are combining our skills, talents, expertise and enthusiasm to bring you remarkable speakers with powerful ideas. As we enter into our third successful year, TEDxWaterloo continues to be completely volunteer run and supported by many generous community-minded companies and organizations. We invite you to be part of this shared experience. TED, by the way, is an acronym for Technology, Entertainment, Design.
TEDxWaterloo 2013 Team
Directors, Curators, Co-hosts
- Matt Gorbet Director & Curator, Artist & Designer, Gorbet Design, Inc.
- Ramy Nassar Director & Co-host, Renaissance Guy
- Angela Pause Director, Curator & Marketing Team Lead, Chief Writer, W4R Marketing & Consulting
- Renjie Butalid TEDxYouth@Waterloo - Education Outreach Team Lead, Business Development @TogethrApp
- Christine Hamon Audience Experience Team Lead, Marcomm Specialist, RDM , Communitech Champion
- Marian Marshall Production Team Lead, Commercial Art Supplier, AriaArt
- Ronak Patel Production Team Lead, Marketing and Communications Specialist, Coreworx